Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Already

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. Grabbing my camera and my favorite lenses I went outside to take some pictures.  I wanted to take some pictures of the flowers in my backyard but it turned out most of the flowers in my backyard were already dying.  Spring here in California came fast and it looks like we are going to be having an early summer. Ugh, we really need rain, not warm clear blue sky days.

So as I was taking pictures of the few flowers I managed to find that were still alive I saw a lizard sunning himself on the ground.  He didn't mind becoming my next photography subject.  He stayed perfectly still and I was able to get some nice close ups of him.  He only ran away after I touched him with a stick while trying to get him to move so I could try to capture him in a different angle.  

Below are a few of my favorite captures from yesterday:
  This was the only flower I found that wasn't dying.  




This little guy was just waiting for his picture to be taken.   His poor tail though :(



An edited close up of my little lizard friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment