Thursday, April 2, 2015

I love Spring

Today was another beautiful spring day.  It was breezy but the sun was shining.  As soon as I stepped outside I realized that even through the sun was out it was not warm out.  Okay, it was in the 60's but I live in California, that's cold to me.  And the wind wasn't helping.

I found a few flowers in my backyard to take pictures of.  Here's a few of the many pictures I took.



 I know, this flower is not perfect but It was the most perfect one I could find.



 I was trying take a picture that could almost have a story to it

 I know this one is over exposed in the background, but I like it that way ;)

I've heard that these flowers are poisonous, but I also know that kids like to suck the nectar of these flowers.  I'm hoping I'm wrong about these flowers being poisonous.


I was soooooo happy to find one single tulip in our front yard.  I LOVE tulips. I check on this flower daily cause I love it so much. But the other day I checked on 'my' tulip and it had aphids all over it!!!!  My mom sprayed it but I don't think it will be around much longer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment