Thursday, March 24, 2016

Arizona Vacation - Day One

Vacations don't always have to be in the summer.  During spring break we left on a week long vacation to visit our relatives in Arizona.


I never know what to bring when it comes to packing so I always pack extra just in case :)

Driving through Southern California is not the prettiest drive.  I thought this sign was funny since it hardly ever rains in the desert

We drove through Joshua Tree National Park on our way to Arizona.  These Joshua Trees are definitely unique. 


My sister learned the hard way that it's best not to touch the Joshua Trees.  

I found this blooming Prickly Pear Cactus and couldn't resist taking a picture of this unique plant.

Joshua Tree National Park was unique and interesting in its own way, but it is not on my list of favorite National Parks.  

I will be posting more pictures from my family's vacation to Arizona over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment