Sunday, April 3, 2016

Arizona Vacation - Day Three

Not far from where we stayed was an old west town called Goldfield Ghost Town. We decided to pack a picnic lunch and spend the day there. 


This Cactus was HUGE!

I love these clay ornaments hanging up on the porch of one of the shop.  I loved the rustic colors in this picture. 

This neat sign was posted on the church. 

This is one of my favorite shots of the day. I love how the cactus adds so much to this picture.


Had to take a picture of this Victorian style house. I love the winding staircase.

My sister dragged me into the reptile exhibit with her.  We saw over ten different species of Rattlesnakes, a Cobra, and many other creepy crawlies that gave me the shivers.  

The Gold field Jail.    

I thought these glass cactuses in in the gift shop were pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment