Saturday, March 26, 2016

Arizona Vacation - Day Two


Our second day in Arizona we headed off to spend the day in town. I'm getting pretty good at taking pictures while the car is driving. I snapped the picture above while in the car.

We visited a huge flea market.  It was called the Mesa Market. We each found some treasures, but we mostly just enjoyed browsing all the merchandise. This table of rocks caught my attention.



My sister found brownies!  She didn't buy them but she wanted to.


Later in the evening my Grandpa introduced us to his favorite sport - Pickle Ball.




My brother is being silly, as always.


Apparently in the picture above my sister is booing someone.

My sister is so photogenic.  I'm always taking pictures of her.





The sunset was so pretty at our campground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment